Forgetting your Android pattern lock is like regular thing in the today’s world. Whenever you forget your password, you have reset the whole phone, and your phone data also got deleted as well. But now you don’t have to reset the whole phone because I have a great solution for you, so let’s get started.
Unlocking your android phone pattern, or password lock without the factory reset, without your Google ID or without losing any data.
Unlock android pattern lock or password lock
- Firstly we will shut down mobile, so power off your mobile before moving forward you should have the custom recovery installed on your cell phone you can google it how to install the custom recovery on your phone.
- Now once you switch off your phone then press volume up button PLUS power button together for 5 to 10 seconds, a boot menu appear and now use volume UP-DOWN buttons to choose the RECOVERY and press power button to select.
- The recovery mode will open now you will able to see recovery mode, now go to file manager in the file manager you have to go to data just go to data and then go to system then you have to search for lock system settings.
- There you will able to see three files that you have to delete, remove all three files these are the files where lock screen settings are saved so if you delete this three files your lock screen will disappear.
- Now restart your phone, and your phone will usually reboot without any pattern or password lock. Now you can open your phone by just sliding and also you can do this in any phone just you have to install a custom recovery and delete three lock screen settings files.
You can now set a new pattern, or password lock for your mobile phone go to Settings lock screen settings and set a new pattern for your phone